Budweiser & AIMA’s search for the next big Australian DJ / Producer
If you’re an Aussie bedroom producer ready to take your electronic wizardry to the next level, this industry leg-up is for you.
The Australian Independent Music Awards (AIMA’s) have teamed up with Budweiser and are on the hunt for the country’s next big name. in dance-floor talent.
Send your best tracks, remixes and edits to http://bit.ly/
Stuff you’ll win if you rock enough to be Australia’s Next Big Thing:
- A tour to the US to play at the legendary Marquee Las Vegas – home to resident DJs Kaskade and Erick Morillo – and Marquee New York, followed by a chance to play at an NYC industry party
- Exclusive homecoming gigs at Australia’s hottest clubs, including Marquee Sydney
- The revolutionary Pioneer DDJ-SX4-channel Serato DJ controller – the world’s first native controller for Serato DJ, complete with professional software
- Ongoing support, opening up potential festival appearances, international DJ sets, sponsorship opportunities and introductions to record labels and industry executives
- Guaranteed media exposure including featured mixes on selected music streaming sites, interviews and profile features in leading music publications and blogs
Submissions close at midnight on 30th September 2013. Enter now at http://bit.ly/
The winner, as selected by an independent judging panel of music and entertainment industry experts, will be announced at the AIMA ceremony at the New Event Centre at The Star in Sydney on 7th November 2013.
Australia is home to some of the finest electronic music producers on the planet. Are you going to be one of them?